In the course of the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a WEB/FRONTEND DEVELOPER with immediate start or by agreement for our branch in Zurich, Berne and Basel.
In this role
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art technologies and tools
- You’ll realise sophisticated front-end solutions
- You’ll ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional usability
- You’ll share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
What we offer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast growing team proposing omni-channel solutions to its customers (web, mobile, IoT, point of sale digitalization)?
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university (or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of frontend solutions. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- HTML5, TypeScript, CSS3, LESS or SASS
- Experience with tools like npm, Gulp, Webpack, Maven as well as Karma and Jasmine
- Expertise in market leading CMS (Sitefinity, Drupal, WordPress etc.)
- Protocols and web formats: HTTP, Websocket, XML, JSON etc.
- Interest and awareness of modern web architecture concepts
- Knowledge of object oriented programming in C# / .NET
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).