SUMMARY OF POSITION / WEB DEVELOPER
Due to continuing growth, NIDECKER Group is looking for a web developer to join its digital department.
NIDECKER GROUP is located in Rolle – Switzerland – on the Swiss-French Riviera, close to the Alps and Lake Geneva. The Group manages some of the best snowboarding brands in the world ; Nidecker, Jones, YES., Now & Flow.
As Web Developer, you will be responsible to develop creative and innovative fully responsive websites of several Nidecker Group’s websites such as nidecker.com and jonessnowboards.com. From a prototype made on Adobe XD, you will define the best way to develop a best-in-class responsive website in close collaboration with our in-house team, the brand manager, the two designers and one web developer which is taking care of our e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate will have a full-stack developer profile, with a specialization in front-end as well as a strong interest in digital marketing and UX.
With our office in Rolle, managing best-in-class international snowboard brand, we can offer an interesting challenge for those who have an awareness of current trends in web development, UX, digital marketing, and new media and are able to handle multiple projects at once and work at a fast pace.
- Re-build our websites, develop new templates, modules, blocks and features for our future websites
- Manage website operations and infrastructure, optimization for maximum speed & security
- Development of scalable solutions from frontend to backend
- Innovation in deliverables – show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the previous one
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs and to ensure the adequate retention of user experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Strong Drupal knowledge and experience & experience with WordPress
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- UX and Design sensibilities
- A general understanding of digital marketing and SEO
- Ability to work with the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent communication skills in English spoken and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multitask and deliver to deadlines
- A general understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SPIP CMS and/or ERP systems, such as Abacus or Netsuite
- Personal Interest for Outdoor Sports and/or Action Sports
This is a full-time position and is available immediately.
NIDECKER SA, 2 Place de l’Industrie, 1180 Rolle, Switzerland