Web Application Developer
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Our headquarter is in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Danaher Corporation, a diversified technology leader.
Web Application Developer NOB002819
Are you a tech-passionate with self-confidence looking for challenges as well as for an expansion of your boundaries at all levels, technical and personal? We offer a new, dynamic opportunity within the Global eCommerce Team. Help us strengthen our capabilities!
- Development for the eCommerce platform (Magento)
- Integration of ERP (SAP) and CRM (SalesForce) systems
- Ensures quality of deliverables and performs code review
- Proven Experience in Web Application Development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Proven (3 years) experience with Magento
- PHP development (Magento 2 Developer Certification is preferred)
- LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySql, PHP)
- Good communication skills
- Global Team Player
- Fluent in English
- Good Linux knowledge
- Experience with development lifecycle tools
- Software development best practices
- Readiness to be part of a highly-skilled team.
- Can do attitude
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Capable of rely on the team and be relied on.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
For agencies: please, note that we only accept direct applications. Submission of candidates from unsolicited third parties does not create any implied obligation on the part of Nobel Biocare/ Danaher group