We are looking for an UI/UX developer who is motivated to start a new challenge and support the growth of our platform and business. An ideal candidate has worked with AngularJS and PHP, has about 3 years of commercial frontend development experience and a graphical design background. Apply if you want to work with cutting edge technology in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Design and development of an application for an industrial IoT solution with newest web technologies, while taking account of the high demand relating to security, stability, quality and performance.
- Implement front-end structure and standards as defined by design guidelines
- Create visually compelling representations of the solution’s high-level interaction, navigation and organization design (i.e., concept models)
- Provide design support to engineering during implementation and release
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of software e.g. for the device-to-cloud connectivity, the capability for device management and device configuration from the cloud
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, such as clients
- Provide clearly defined user stories, scenarios, and wireframes for multiple platforms, keeping user-centered design principles and best practices in mind.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Solid education in software engineering or UI/UX Design (university degree)
- 5+ years of professional experience designing complex desktop and web applications
- Experience in graphical design is a must
- Proficient understanding of web mark up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good knowledge about AngularJS and PHP
- Great designer, with exceptional visual, user interface, and interaction design skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to clearly articulate and communicate your decisions
- Expert of user-centered design principles and UI best practices
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Portfolio required – applications without portfolio will not be considered
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland