comparis.ch is THE Swiss consumer empowerment platform and one of the most widely used websites in Switzerland. We help our users to find the most suitable solution for them – whether in the areas of insurance, mortgages, personal loans, property or cars.
In addition to providing numerous marketplaces and comparison applications, we also make it easier for users to navigate the often overwhelming consumer world by sharing expert tips on complex topics.
We are expanding our resources in digital product development and are looking to fill the following position, immediately or by arrangement:
What you will do
- You will be responsible for the UX/UI of various products (including the car marketplace and telecoms) within our Marketplaces division and develop high-quality, functional solutions that ensure a consistent and user-friendly customer experience.
- You will be in constant communication with your peers from the central product design team and other departments in order to continuously evaluate your work and integrate it into a functional, uniform user experience. You will also actively contribute to the further development of our design system.
- You will use qualitative and quantitative data, mockups and interactive prototypes in Figma to communicate and validate concepts.
- Together with cross-functional product teams, you will develop solutions in an iterative process.
- You can present complex topics and communicate your design decisions in a clear, constructive manner.
What we expect
- You have several years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer. Ideally, you have a higher education qualification (degree or similar) in interaction design, visual communication or information design.
- You have solid experience in the application and further development of design systems.
- You are able to get into the mindset of our developers and communicate with them effectively. In addition, you have sufficient basic technical knowledge to be able to assess the possibilities and limitations of current web and app technologies.
- User-centred design forms the basis of your work and you use its principles to make informed and data-based decisions. You are able to carry out usability tests independently.
- Practical experience in an agile environment (Scrum) and e-commerce is an advantage.
- You are proactive and willing to take on responsibility.
- A motivated and communicative team player, you represent user interests to other employees and stakeholders.
- Ideally, you have experience in cross-platform UX/UI design (web, Android, iOS) and a portfolio that showcases your skills in their best light.
- You communicate confidently in German and English, as you will need both in your day-to-day work with us.
In return, here is what you can expect from us
- We offer you the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the future of Switzerland’s leading online comparison service and to develop yourself professionally.
- A skilled and motivated team that will advise and support you in your work and make it easy for you to grow beyond yourself.
- Firm believers in lifelong learning, we are always trying out new things and continuously developing – both as individuals and as a team.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, a great deal of autonomy and creative freedom.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working remotely. In addition, it’s easy to take unpaid leave if you wish to do so.
- Offices situated in one of Zurich’s coolest neighbourhoods (district 3).
Have we triggered your interest?
At Comparis, we believe that we deliver the best results when each individual and team can make their own decisions whenever possible. We cultivate a culture of transparency, mutual respect and trust. We offer all employees intellectually exciting challenges and the opportunity for personal development.
If you are interested in joining our team, we look forward to receiving your online application! We ask that you do not send your application by e-mail, as this would delay the application process for you and for us. Thank you! Should you have any questions prior to submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Oliver Imhoff (email@example.com), UX team leader in Marketplaces. We look forward to hearing from you!
Note for recruitment agencies: for this position, we are only accepting direct applications. Should we need assistance with recruitment, we will contact you. Please do not send us any profiles or enquiries about this position.
Daphne Rühl, People Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
comparis.ch, Birmensdorferstrasse 108, 8003 Zurich