Who we are
At Creaholic, we are a team of Designers, Engineers and Entrepreneurs. We are professional inventors offering complete end-to-end (re-)invention packages to our clients. For more than 30 years now, we have been collaborating with over 350 clients in more than 1000 projects creating and transforming ideas into reality. Together, we invent by developing creative solutions combining technological knowhow with customer-oriented methods and an entrepreneurial way of working. On this journey, we have also developed our own portfolio of digital products, successfully spun-off 12 of our internal incubation projects into stand alone companies and created more than 250 patent families.
Our clients come from various industries, such as telecommunication, transportation, machine manufacturing, healthcare, banking, insurance, consumer goods, and many more. For our growing team of Designers we are looking for a UX/UI Designer.
What you will do
Working in individual dream teams, you will help us with the growth of our own digital products, support our client projects and use your creativity on internal incubation projects:
- Using your breadth as an Interaction Designer you will work on a wide variety of projects from physical to digital products and services, doing a multitude of activities like design research, requirements analysis, conceptual work, quick prototyping, usability testing, etc.
- Using your depth as an User Interface Designer you will work on in-depth screen designs from back-ofthe-napkin low-fidelity sketches to pixel-perfect designs in Sketch that are ready for production and development.
- Bringing in your broad design- and project-expertise you are eager to support the further ramp-up of our growing design and digital product team.
- You are talented and willing to coach, mentor and train both our clients as part of our training offering and also other Creaholicers as a champion for Interaction- and User Interface Design.
- Your are an open minded person, you love a team based way of working, you practice what you preach, you enjoy giving and receiving feedback to constantly learn and improve, your are entrepreneurial in your way of thinking and you don’t shy away from the occasional after work apero with the close-knit family of Creaholicers.
Interested? Let’s connect!
Send us your CV and a portfolio of you work and we’ll get in touch with you. One more thing: experience and cultural fit matters more to us than formal certificates.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!