We are looking for a Team Lead User Experience Design (80–100%) to create awesome websites and web applications.
Our UX designers are champions of the user-centred approach and our client’s digital products and services. You are on fire for complex websites and web applications. You are insanely talented and itching to discover and understand our client’s challenges and help formulate the corresponding solutions. You collaborate closely with our cross-functional design and tech teams to elaborate ideas and solutions that make our clients more customer-centric and efficient.
Requirements for this position
- Creation of scribbles, wireframes, prototypes and the like on paper and prototyping tools to visualize and test ideas.
- Creation of UX concepts (conceptual design, information architecture) for new websites and web applications and the further development of existing solutions.
- Planning, conducting, and evaluating user research activities tailored to the projects’ type, scope, and possibilities.
- Design, preparation, facilitation, as well as the moderation of internal and external workshops.
- Design and implementation of UX processes across the organization.
- Communication of ideas, concepts and processes to clients, stakeholders, visual designers and developers.
- Mentoring and leading our disciplinary team of UX Designers.
- Education in MMI, HCI, UX, interaction design, service design or a comparable discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with user-centred Design methodologies and motivation drive them internally and towards our clients.
- Three to five years of professional experience as a UX designer for web products – ideally, initial experience within an agency context.
- In-depth knowledge of current web development processes.
- Strong methodology tool-kit.
- Experience in managing project teams laterally and employees hierarchically.
- Your command of the English and German languages should be pretty darn good.
- Nice to have #1: experience setting UX metrics and analytics for UX.
- Nice to have #2: experience creating and maintaining Design Systems.
Who is WONDROUS?
- WONDROUS is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. They say home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city.
- Culture: We celebrate team culture and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- Paternity leave: we offer an extra ten days on top of the ten the Swiss government recently made legal.
- Team events: We organize company & friends events / after-work drinks, and team excursions.
- Community: In 2017, we initiated the beloved #dxmeetup Basel – and more recently, the DX Podcast – both of which we’re pretty proud of.
- Activities: We have plenty of ways to let off steam! Table tennis, lunch runs, gravel rides, working out at our neighbouring gym or weekly football sessions.
- Food & Beverages: Weekly team lunch, free coffee, tea, fruit and ice cream.
- Location: You can work from home or remotely. Part-time work is also possible. Our beautiful office is located very centrally in Basel, right next to the central train station.
We would love to meet you if you feel this could be you.