#Gettimeback to the executives of leading international companies..
SHERPANY is a young and multi award-winning start-up with headquarters in Zurich and further offices in Lisbon, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw. With our SaaS Solution, we turn formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators by driving focus on the output. We encourage the evolution of meeting culture through a delightful, easy to use and secure meeting management software to drive focus on decision making to free up the wasted meeting time for value-adding work. According to our customers, we are the premium partner for medium-sized and large global enterprises when it comes to transforming the management of formal meetings. Thanks to our focus on a specific use case, we will become the European leader in the board portal and executive meeting solution market. Are you an innovative thinker who loves challenges, has drive and wants to revolutionize the meeting culture of today’s leaders? Do you enjoy having responsibilities, bringing in your ideas and working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to make a change in today’s European corporate world? You are the one we are looking for! Make an impact: In this role you will collaborate with a team specializing in UI design, engineering, product ownership and management throughout all the product cycle stages. Your team’s daily business is to define user models and interfaces for new and existing features. You continuously develop user experiences of all our digital touch points. Your main focus is in creating positive customer experiences as well as testing and evaluating these. This job is for you, if
- you have practical experience in the field of UX, prototyping, interaction design or visual design
- you know how to do data-driven user research as well as UX tests
- aesthetics are important to you and you have skills in designing responsive layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- you are able to communicate in English on a business level
What you’ll love about us: We offer you a varied range of tasks in an area that strikes a chord with the markets and becomes ever more important with the increasing digitalization and the dissemination of Cloud/SaaS solutions.
- Choose to work in one of our offices either in Zurich, Berlin, Lisbon, Wroclaw
- You will be working in an award-winning start-up with a flat hierarchy, where your ideas and inputs find an open ear and are always welcome
- You will move in an environment where you can prove your full potential. We also offer flexible working hours and home office for your work-life balance
- We have a „snack cabinet“ at your disposal, free of charge, so that you never go hungry even in busy times
- Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we regularly organize great team events and get involved in a good cause
These and many other great benefits are waiting for you. Apply and see for yourself! Looking forward to having you in our team soon!