UX Researcher (m/f, 100%)
Coople is a European technology company. Founded in 2009 by the award-winning Swiss entrepreneur Viktor Calabrò, Coople operates the largest on-demand staffing platform in the world. Coople’s algorithm matches workers looking for shift-based or hourly work with companies that require these workers, this enables most of the roles on our platform to be filled within just a few hours.
Our product design team is currently looking for a UX Researcher (m/f, 100%) to join our team in Zürich or in London. The UX Researcher will be the pivot for the design team by providing input around our customers and their behaviors. You will be conducting individual research (generative, evaluative) and facilitate design thinking workshops. Your excellent research skills will allow you to deliver insights that are key to making product and design decisions.
Your responsibilities will be, amongst others:
- Drive strategic and tactical research that considers business objectives and vision
- Seek out opportunities to improve the user experience providing customer insights
- Share your research insights with all stakeholders within the company in different ways: presentations, 1:1’s, workshops, etc.
- A degree on Bachelor’s or Master’s level in Social Sciences, HCI, Cognitive Psychology or other relevant areas
- At least 3 to 5 years professional experience working with product teams and UX designers.
- Experience working within agile design and development teams
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, German is a strong plus
Furthermore, you have:
- An outgoing, persuasive personality to influence and guide decision making
- Experience defining the high-level strategy (the why) and creating design deliverables (the how) based on research.
- A thorough understanding of current quantitative and qualitative user-centered design methodologies, modeling, analytics, and what methods to apply to best answer a given objective.
What we offer:
Are you ready to take on a challenging role in a young and rapidly growing digital enterprise? Does it sound interesting to help build the future of our Product Design Team, within an open, informal and positive work environment?
Then please apply online and we’ll be happy to provide more information about the position.