Locatee’s workplace analytics enables some of the largest organisations worldwide to understand and optimise how employees use their workplaces. By combining complex data, Locatee is the leader in providing portfolio-wide workplace insights at low cost. Our customers use our software solution to create more efficient and engaging workplaces for their employees.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join us in building the Google Analytics for Office Buildings. Applicants should have a passion for uncovering the hidden needs of all stakeholders through user research and making the complex simple through clean and innovative interface design and visualising data in an intuitive way.
In this role you will tightly collaborate with our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams in order to design and shape our product.
What you will do
- Lead design projects from research and discovery to conceptualization
- Lead user research initiatives and user testing with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Create a range of design output to define and communicate the vision for the product, including wireframes, clickable prototypes, user flows, user journeys…
- Review the implementation of designs by the tech team
- Help evolve and advocate for best practices in UX and user research within the company
What you bring
- True passion for designing simple, usable and innovative user interfaces for a B2B enterprise product
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Axure, Moqups or similar design software
- Excellent data visualization skills. We build an analytics product, so you need to know best practices in data visualization and how to make it meaningful to our users
- Deep understanding of software usability principles
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Analytical thinking to understand complex user problems and requirements
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Valid Swiss work permit or CH/EU passport
Why you should work with us
- The chance to work in an English-speaking environment with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you’ll love our plants & trees, the hammock, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,…)
- We live diversity
- Flexible work from home or at the office
- Optimise you work-life balance and work from abroad
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
Who we are
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that empowers leaders and managers to make fact-based decisions about their corporate real estate portfolio by transforming complex data into space utilisation insight.
Our mission is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of over 50 people with strong backgrounds in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Corporate Real Estate, Marketing and Human Resources.
If this sounds exciting, please hit the Apply button and submit your online portfolio showcasing examples of own, hands-on UI/UX design work. Charlotte and the team are looking forward to hearing from you!