UX Designer (40-60%)
We are looking for people with outstanding ability to create the next level of our user experience.
If you would like to work in a highly motivating work environment to contribute to the growth of a disruptive venture capital company by helping build the next level of our investment platform, then this could be the perfect job and work environment for you.
As part of our core platform & development team you will work to build investiere’s next investment experience. We already handle hundreds of investment interests each month and want to make our process smooth and easy-to-understand for our investors, a community of experienced entrepreneurs and senior executives, across many industries and across all age groups. We are also significantly expanding and rebuilding our product portfolio, from tools to find and evaluate the best startups, to Switzerland’s largest startup job platform.
investiere.ch is an online investment platform that offers private and institutional investors direct and professional access to startup investments. Having successfully closed more than 50 financing rounds, investiere.ch is one of the most active startup investors in Switzerland.
As User Experience Designer you will:
- Work with our product team to build investiere’s next version of the platform overall, focused on providing excellent user experience for our startup investors, and for the teams that use our platform to find and grow the best startups
- Use investiere’s user research data to build the right UX for our customers, work with our team to conduct ongoing user testing with internal and external users
- Build UX from sketches and wireframes to final development-ready screens
- Experience on mobile or web user experience design over multiple realized projects
- Experience with UX/UI design and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Fireworks, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision)
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail
- Strong command of spoken English
- The primary work location is our Zurich office, occasional remote work will be possible
- Experience with user research and user testing a plus
- Bonus skill: Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
What we offer
- Dynamic and challenging startup environment
- Flexibility with work mode and work hours (roughly 40-60% total)
- Participation in our employee share incentive program
Has your interest been piqued?
Please send us your CV and a portfolio of past work that demonstrates your mobile or web UX design experience.