User Experience Engineer (Front-End)
Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast-growing business? Then Appway is looking for you!
As a User Experience Engineer, you are working with the Appway platform and create high-quality interfaces for financial services with Appway’s design system. You will work in interdisciplinary project teams with business analysts, architects, consultants, external agencies and develop solutions that delight end-users in their quality and experience. Relaying the feedback from projects, you will help the Products UX Domain in enhancing by continuously evolving Appway’s design system and platform.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- Theoretical background in interaction design and customer experience (guidelines, norms and best practices)
- Experienced in developing interfaces by using HTML, CSS and common languages such as PHP, JSP, and ASP
- Your good communication skills help you to consult our customers and lead workshops
- Keeping architecture and clean, reusable code at the forefront
- Always balancing the best possible outcome for clients and users within a standardized design system
- As a team player, you interact with Developers, Solution Architects and other members of the project team
- Continuously sharpening your team’s skillset by mentoring your teammates and partners
- Collaborate closely with User Experience Consultants
- Consult our clients from a technical perspective and lead workshops
- Transform mockups and design screens into web applications
- Ensure a high level of quality of the developed applications
- Interact with the Products UX Domain to continuously evolve Appway’s design system
- A degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction or related fields preferred
- A minimum of five years of strong professional experience
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals like object-oriented programming, design patterns, and algorithms
- Basic knowledge of Java is mandatory
- Strong focus on interaction and UI design with a love for details
- Impeccable communication skills
- Fluent in English is mandatory. German, French or Italian are a plus
We look forward to receiving your full application including your portfolio and cover letter in English