As a UX / UI designer you will work closely with both our product and engineering teams to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex problems. You will constantly balance the needs of customers and end-users to design compelling and intuitive user experiences for mobile and web. You will work closely with stakeholders to help shape our product and drive our vision forward.
Your responsibilities 😎
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to create simple and effective solutions to complex problems.
- Execute on all phases of the design process from wireframing concepts to creating production-ready visuals.
- Provide design support to engineering during implementation and release
- Provide clearly defined user stories, scenarios, and wireframes for multiple platforms, keeping user-centered design principles and best practices in mind.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across products.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
What we look for in you?
- 2+ years of professional experience designing digital products for mobile and web.
- Bachelor \ ’s Degree in Design (Graphic, Interaction, Visual, and Digital), or equivalent professional experience.
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time in-house position.
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, a data-driven mindset and a crack for integrated mobile-first designs.
- Eye for detail and meticulous button.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC and other industry-standard design tools.
- Deep passion for design thinking, usability, and UX practices.
- Understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design Guidelines.
Bonus Points 🎉
- Experience with prototyping tools like Framer or Flinto.
- Experience with UX testing methodologies.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban experience a plus.
- Agency and or consulting experience a plus.
What we offer you 🎁
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment.
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build.
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure.
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution.
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits.