In this exciting position, you will work closely with business and IT stakeholders to test and validate business needs on new systems, process development and changes to legacy systems. You ensure that the testing is conducted correctly representing the business requirements, and ensuring that business needs are fulfilled. You will be working closely with internal and external testing teams. You will be part of a multi-cultural, service-oriented and dynamic Test Team enabling business strategy, increasing efficiency, and adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Drive end to end the functional and non-functional testing activities of projects
- Acting as a single point of contact for stakeholders for any testing related topics
- Manage and monitor test execution phases in alignment with Project Managers
- Create project test strategy and plan
- Take decisions in terms of planning and execution of testing
- Support and review the creation of test scenarios and test cases
- Host regular test related meetings during test phases and ensure robust defect tracking
- Ensure timely escalation of risk and issues
- Coordinate business and IT resources required for testing
- Provide operational/management reporting and KPI related to testing progress
- ISTQB Advanced Level – Test Manager or equivalent desired
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in test management
- Experience in technical testing is required
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry and in the ITIL / TMMi / Cobit Framework is an advantage
- Experience with managing service providers desired
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders on all seniority levels
- Distinct leadership capabilities and analytical and problem solving competences
- Self-motivating and self-guiding personality
- Presentation, facilitation, coaching and organizational skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Direct applications only can be considered.
What do we offer?
Here you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.