- Part- or Full-time
‘Grüezi’ from St. Gallen, Zurich, Basel and Bern, and ‘salut’ from Fribourg and Lausanne: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Your day as a Technical Product Owner
- You are in charge of several agile projects in the field of custom development for a large Swiss company, including their various phases such as the pitch, the roadmaps, the backlog and the releases
- You are comfortable being the first contact for our clients and partners, as well as being the link between them and the internal cross-functional teams
- You understand the clients and their needs, as well as their customers’ or users’ needs
- You are passionate about technological developments, propose improvements and develop strategies together with the team
- You develop new business opportunities with potential clients
Your profile as a Technical Product Owner
- You are experienced as a Product Owner in web projects
- Good knowledge of cloud infrastructures and REST APIs, technical knowledge in SQL, PHP and ReactJS would be a plus
- You like healthy arguments and are keen on finding pragmatic solutions with clients
- You have a passion for agile projects and are enthusiastic about new technologies
- You are fluent in German and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in the middle of Kreis 5
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu.
Please note that we don’t consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
In this position we do not cooperate with recruiting agencies.