Technical Delivery Manager for SaaS Solutions, 80% – 100%
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager to ensure the success of Trust Square’s customer projects. In your role, you will work directly with customers – be they newly found start-ups or existing companies – helping them to achieve their goals and vision by ensuring the success of different IT projects.
You and your team leverage SaaS solutions such as Shopify and HubSpot, no-code tools such as bubble.io and retool.com, and Cloud Platforms such as AWS to provide the best value quickly. The role is measured on the success and long-term profitability of the new and existing customer projects.
Based in Zürich
Trust Square Ecosystem AG
Co-Working. Innovation Events.
Founded by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs, Trust Square provides a space for innovation to flourish. With disruptive technologies as the common denominator, we connect founders, early-stage ventures, businesses, investors & academics and allow them to pursue their visions in an open, forward-thinking, and neutral environment.
- You drive multiple customer projects, work directly with customers, manage projects from inception to closure and ensure the commercial success of the projects.
- You coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kick-off, ensure practical completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- You manage a portfolio of existing customers, including active maintenance and SLA contracts and ensure the team is well-spent.
- You maintain long-term relationships with our customers, are the point of contact for existing customers, and, together with the team, ensure adherence to existing and new SLAs.
- You guide our nearshore team of developers, DevOps engineers and UX/UI designers that will ensure project delivery with you.
- You decide which services to deliver in-house and for which to rely on partners.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have been in a Technical Delivery Management or similar role for three years.
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation to ensure the success of customer projects and your co-workers’ success, development, and health.
- You understand the relevance of standard software, have the desire to understand it in depth and have the desire to deliver the solution.
- You understand the trade-offs of custom development vs standard functionality offered by the tool and are comfortable discussing this with customers.
- You are very organized and can keep an overview of multiple projects.
- You build relationships naturally, be it with customers or co-workers, and can successfully forge symbiotic relationships.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Business Informatics, or a related field.
- Experience in building and leading IT teams, as well as entrepreneurial experience, is a strong plus.
- You are energized and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- An exceptionally high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment within a highly diverse team of skilled professionals
- Modern and attractive office spaces are located in some of Zurich’s most vibrant neighborhoods.
- Abundant opportunities for creativity and ongoing professional growth and development.
- Unique networking opportunities with some of the key drivers in emerging tech.
- Fair market salaries, unlimited coffee, and a high degree of freedom
These values represent how we approach our work every day:
- Work should feel like play.
- Deliver quality at speed.
- Our ecosystem and relationships are our most valuable goods, treat it them that.
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching.
- Live and breathe respect in all relationships.
If you have the experience and talent we’re looking for, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!