System Administrator (Linux / Network) (m/f)
Move Digital AG is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. Founded in 2013, we operate from offices in the heart of Zurich. With a team of over 40 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking.
As a System Administrator in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
As part of our IT and DevOps team you contribute to build the best possible product experience by building an efficient and resilient infrastructure for our SaaS offers.
- Your tasks include:
- Linux Administration and Configuration (Ubuntu)
- Network Design, Implementation and Monitoring
- Administration of network components like Firewalls, Router and Switches
- Configuration with Ansible
- Virtualization with KVM – Design, Implementation, Maintenance
- Technical Documentation
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack.
We are looking for:
- Strong Know-how in Linux and Networking (Design, VPN, Switches, Firewalls)
- Solid experience with Linux Services such as OpenLDAP, Zabbix, Nginx, Apache, MariaDB, Postgres, Bind, HA-Proxy
- Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible is a plus)
- Experience with Monitoring, Backup and Scripting with Bash, Python or PHP
- Experience with Server Virtualisation (KVM)
- Experience with Ceph and OpenNebula is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment incl. on-call duty
- Team player with excellent English skills
- Swiss working permit
About Move Digital AG
Move builds high-performance wealth management solutions, covering the full investment value chain from the initial product idea to investment trading and beyond. We work with wealth managers to offer consumers easy access to a differentiated investment proposal that continuously transforms custom ideas into steady returns at lower risks. We deliver on this promise via a range of software-based products that collectively form a digital wealth management value chain.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
Do you have the right skill set and are you interested in working for Move? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter explaining why you would like to join Move.
Please send your complete application by e-mail to: