- Manage Ubuntu Linux systems in data center and cloud VPCs
- Install, provision and configure Linux servers
- Troubleshoot hardware, system and application issues
- Implement systems/network/performance monitoring
- Improve on infrastructure and security
- Strong grasp on Linux OS
- Understanding of Ethernet/IP networking and related protocols
- Basic understanding of SQL, NoSQL, Key-Value DBs
- Scripting in Bash, Python
- Basic comprehension of C/C++
Having the additional skills below is a plus
- Automation and configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Cobbler
- Ability to configure routers, switches, firewalls
- Experience with NFS/Ceph storage
- Exposure to Docker/Kubernetes containerization
- CI/CD: Gitlab, Jenkins
- We rely on quick feedback loops.
- You will be able to work with like-minded experts in a dynamic, holacratic yet inspiring environment that facilitates continuous learning.
- Attractive benefits as the possibility of 4 days home office and 6 weeks holidays in nice office locations in the center of Switzerland (Zug).
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application.