Hi! We are Ginetta!
We craft meaningful experiences to create real value for people and businesses. As a leading digital company, we work at the intersection of business, design and technology. We consult and support our clients all the way from a viable strategy, to beautiful designs, to high-performing software. We have offices in Zürich, Bern and Porto.
-> More about us
As a Software Project Manager you will guide the development work stream of projects from the pitch until the finish line and even beyond.
In this role, you will define web application architectures together with a team of talented engineers and developers, translating business domains and outstanding design into technical requirements, and support shaping the engineering process.
At any given moment, you will have an overarching view of the project and you are responsible for finding new goals and solutions together with the team when a project needs a different direction.
You aim at perfection but you are pragmatic too. “First things first” is the way you think. Your day-to-day work will involve agile practices, backlog maintenance, prioritisation, as well as roadmaps and metrics formulation.
- You have worked on multiple short/medium term agile client projects as a Tech Lead, Technical Product Owner or Software Project Manager.
- Helping others to succeed and knowing how to give constructive feedback are paramount in this role. You know what it takes to foster a happy, human-centric, collaborative, and inclusive project environment.
- To thrive in this role and ensure successful, cross-functional collaboration, you are driven and have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Sharing the quality of our work is where you come in as well. You will explain the business and technical value of our solutions to existing and potential clients and be the main point of contact in the project team. You will build a direct relationship with our clients, offering guidance and status updates.
- You care deeply about human connections, you are empathic and committed to learning German if you do not speak it fluently yet.
- Above all else, you think as engineers and developers do. This will enable you to work closely with the engineering team and help them grow by speaking their language.
- You have worked at least 3 years as a software engineer/developer or as a Tech Lead and ideally you have a degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, or any related field.
- You are familiar with web technologies and the latest web development trends.
In addition to your CV in English, please provide a cover letter that answers the following questions: Why is this your dream job? What strengths do you bring that will make it a success? Why are Ginetta and you a great match?