Denteo is an exciting software to work on, with pioneering features, a solid foundation, happy users and vast potential. To tackle our next set of challenges we need many more bright minds to join our team.
We are hiring for multiple positions across our stack. Together we’ll find the right place for everyone. So if you’re looking for intriguing work around passionate developers in a fast-growing startup, please apply!
- Frontend: Rails and Vue.js, Nuxt, Webpack, SCSS and some SVG magic
- Backend: Rails and Postgres and the occasional microservice
- DevOps: Self-managed Kubernetes, Prometheus, Rook, Ceph, GitLab
- We carefully define the scope of our work. This results in reliable releases and a focused atmosphere.
- Our CEO has a background in engineering, so code is at our core
- We only build for evergreen browsers
- Continuous deployment, thanks to code reviews, a solid CI/CD pipeline, and review apps for every change
- Solve real problems with contemporary technology
- Write reliable code that others can build upon
- Shape new features directly with the design team
- Refine our tooling and the way we work
- Build, deploy and maintain your features
- Improve the day-to-day life of hundreds of people
- Comfortable with our stack or able to learn it quickly
- Unafraid to question past decisions and existing code
- A problem solver that approaches challenges with curiosity
What we offer:
- Experience in a growing startup, expanding abroad
- Purposeful work, supporting doctors and patients
- A stand-out product to work on
- Total focus, little distraction from outside
- An honest and warm environment
- The bare minimum of hierarchy
- Talented colleagues to learn from
- A life without night-shifts and weekend work
- Flexible hours, 80% positions and partial remote work
- Support for parents, proven every day
- Transparent and competitive salaries
- 5 weeks of holidays
- A week-long retreat abroad every year
- Yearly visit to a dental hygienist, of course
- Write to us about your motivation, your path so far, projects you worked on and your preferred starting date.
- In a Zoom call, we present our company, software and salary structure, get to know you and take the time for your questions.
- We give you a small problem to solve at home. It shouldn’t take more than 3–4 hours.
- In a final interview with parts of the team, we discuss your work, ask relevant questions and hash out the details.