Migros Online offers an open-minded and diverse environment, where you are encouraged to bring in fresh ideas, explore new technologies and to challenge the status quo.
Join our self-organized, cross-functional subitoGo team which allows customers to shop quickly using their smartphone.
What impact do you have?
- You do pair programming every day to share knowledge, avoid errors before they appear in the codebase, and learn from your peers
- Your development workflow starts with writing a test
- You know how important it is to rely on automated tests to be able to continuously scale, refactor and develop a product
- You integrate your changes multiple times per day and you know how to use feature toggles
- You know what the test pyramid is and that aiming for 100% code coverage is not a healthy goal
- Clean code is not only a buzz word for you, and you know how important it is to write code that is easy to understand for everyone
What do you offer?
- Education: Computer science
- Experience: 5 years full-stack software development experience
- You are a T-shaped software engineer with a broad background and a good understanding of mobile apps and the systems that enable them (Android, iOS, TypeScript, Docker, Terraform, Azure)
- You don’t get a heart attack if you work in an environment where people are doing trunk-based development to avoid merge conflict hell
- Programming languages are a tool for you to achieve a goal, and you know they might change over time
- You live the principle of constant learning and adapting to new technologies, tools and market situations.
- English (C1)
- German (advantageous)
What do we offer you?
- Central working location: Offices close to the train station, in the center of Zurich.
- Sports and fitness offers: Participation of CHF 250.00 per year when taking out a sports subscription
- Maternity/paternity leave: 16-week maternity leave paid at 100% and 3-week paternity leave paid at 100%
- Personal responsibility & freedom: We value direct communication and involve our employees in the decision-making process.
- Mobile phone subscription: Cell phone subscription at attractive rates
- Employee offers: Various offers at attractive rates: Migros Online delivery subscription, Migros Bank, Migrol, mobility, Axa wintherthur
- Public transport / mobility: Participation in the costs of purchasing a public transport pass
- Catering: A company restaurant is available for employees to eat at preferential rates
Mr. Alessio Scorrano
Talent Acquisition Specialist
No suitable vacancies?
Set up a search subscription to ensure you receive suitable job vacancies conveniently by e-mail.
Set up a job subscription