Software Engineer – Blockchain
Working at BlockFactory is innovative, fast-paced and agile. Creators of Proxeus, we are an international bunch of entrepreneurs and techies based in the heart of the Crypto Valley. Whether we are issuing university certificates on the Ethereum blockchain or tokenizing artworks, our work is challenging, diverse and designed to shake up the world as we know it!
The Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
Your Role You will join our team of engineers who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. Additionally, you will:
- Help to make the public blockchain ledger easier to share sensitive data of any kind in a secure way.
- Evaluate, analyze and target weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms.
- Help to implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Educate clients and employees on blockchain developments
- Write, test, and deploy Ethereum smart contracts and building the system design around them
- Support the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Practical experience in the field of Cryptography, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Solidity
- Experience using and trouble-shooting Digital Signature Algorithms
- Knowledge of design & the application of blockchain security technologies to prevent vulnerabilities (beyond the world of fintech and cryptocurrencies)
- Experience working with Unix/Linux platform and distributed systems
- Enthusiastic and flexible personality who wants to learn and work on new, innovative technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You have a Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- You are able to combine a fast pace with the delivery of consistently high quality
- You know when good is not good enough and you are ready to go the extra mile
- You describe problems transparently and objectively and you focus on finding solutions
- You give and accept constructive feedback
- You have a personal vision how blockchain will reshape our world!