Senior Software Developer
TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
Our B2B startup supports UX designers and market researchers from well-known companies such as SBB, SRF, AXA, UBS and trivago in collecting real-life, applicable user feedback faster and more cost-effectively. Our service is based on a pool of more than 500,000 test users.
TestingTime needs reinforcement. We are looking for a motivated co-worker who is willing to work within a supportive and dedicated team and has well-founded experience as a Software Engineer. In this role, your main goal is to help us improve and shape our automated recruiting system. In addition to your passion for scalable web applications, simple & automated deployments, you ideally worked with cloud web applications and adhere to code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc). With your detail-oriented and conscientious way of working, you will be an integral part of the team’s success.
This job is for you if:
- you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- you have experience in Java (or similar languages)
- you have experience in developing highly scalable web applications
- you like a fast and agile startup environment
- you are passionate about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews
- your written and oral English are fluent
- Modern technology stack
- Agile development process with Continuous Deployment
- The chance to be 100% involved and have a great impact on our product
- Versatile and fast-moving team
- Flexible working hours and a modern working place in the heart of Zurich
- Development opportunities, coaching & further education
- The opportunity to personally get involved in one of the top 20 Swiss startups and make a difference