Software Developer PHP
What you will do:
As a back-end, you’re responsible for making stuff go. You will build infrastructure to create new products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
What you bring to the table:
- Advanced proficiency of PHP
- Advanced knowledge of one of the popular php frameworks such as : Symfony2, Laravel
- Experience in relational database design for MySQL
- Experience in creating optimized web pages, SQL queries, and database structures for high-load environments
- Insight into proper setup of an Nginx & apache web servers
- Experience with Test-Driven development
- Familiar with API Integrations like Sendgrid, Voucherify, Zapier, etc.
- Be passionate about code quality, testing and performance.
What we offer you:
- The possibility to make a lasting impact
- Responsibility from day one
- Share option possibilities
- BYOD and flexible working hours
- Did we mention our APEs? Those are our Awesome Perks for Employees! TGIF with free drinks, budget for hobbies, remote working, free Spotify, Netflix, DAZN or cinema!
- A modern and central work space overseeing the lake and the mountains
We’re thrilled to hearing from you!