Senior UX Designer*in (80%-100%)
Expense Robot is a Swiss FinTech startup that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate all expense- and company credit card processes to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and to allow for valuable data insights.
Being live since 2019, we are experiencing a lot of traction and will scale much more in the upcoming months. When it comes to UX and design we want to level-up and bring in a design expert who helps us making expense reporting so much simpler, faster and fun.
We are looking for a creative mind that brings in her or his UX design expertise to lead and own all things UX design at Expense Robot – be it the app, the website or the customer journey in general – we want you to actively influence how users experience the product.
- You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing new core products, challenge and iterate the existing customer journey
- Work closely with the CTO, the front-end developers and the CMO to bring to life the best user experience for all our channels and products
- Design blueprints, wireframes, user workflows, mockups, design prototypes, personas and scenarios for our product and digital presence, (usability) test and adapt them before our developers do the implementation
- Continuously benchmark your current design changes and user experience also against competitors
- Conduct (or bring in someone to help you with) generative user research to form a more thorough understanding of how our (potential) customers behave and what their true motivation is.
What we are looking for
- Excellent hands on graphic and user-centered design skills
- More than 4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with a portfolio to prove it (please provide a link). 2+ years of experience in the application of user-centered design
- Strong copywriting skills (English and/or German)
- You work agile and base your design ideas on testing
- Good command of analytics tools
- Curious mind that likes to always stay on top of the latest UX/UI methodologies and technology trends
- Eager to make complex (finance) workflows simple and fun
- Prior experience in managing the end-to-end customer journey of a product (cross-touchpoint, cross-platform) considered a strong plus
- German is a plus
What we offer
- Freedom to bring in your whole self, your creativity and use your expertise to actively shape and heavily influence a new product
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- Autonomous working environment that embrace self-responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Strong ownership of the product
- Office located in the middle of Zurich at Technopark
- Free snacks and coffee :)
If this sounds like your next chapter, please send us your CV and portfolio. We are looking forward to hearing from you!