Senior UX Designer 80-100%
TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
Our B2B startup supports UX designers and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, SBB, SRF, AXA, UBS and trivago in collecting real-life, applicable user feedback faster and more cost-effectively. Our service is based on a pool of more than 230,000 test users.
TestingTime needs reinforcement. Your main goal as our Senior UX Designer will be to work out creative ways to design our product and the whole experience of our customers and test users. You analyse, improve and defend your vision of the users journeys. We value your empathy, communication skills and your well-rounded experience in the UX-field. In addition to your deep interest in Design Process, Design Thinking and User Experience methodologies, you will have to bring along some curiosity and willingness to think outside of the box. With your passion, your well-organized and conscientious way of working you will be an integral part of the team’s success.
This job is for you if
- you have a comprehensive portfolio in user experience design
- you have an in-depth experience in user research
- you know how to do Wireframes and Prototypes
- you thrive in a fast, agile and dynamic startup environment
- you love experimental work and fast iterations
- you have an excellent eye for detail
- you speak english fluently both orally and in writing
- The opportunity to create intuitive, innovative and beautiful products that make users happy
- The chance to actively contribute to TestingTime’s ultimate goal of being a UX role model in Europe
- Unlimited user research capabilities
- A two-sided product, with test users on one side and customers on the other side
- The support from a great product team with a UI designer and a product manager as well as from a dedicated team of software engineers
- Flexible working hours and a modern working place in the heart of Zurich
- Development opportunities, coaching & further education
- The chance to personally get involved in one of the top 20 Swiss startups and make a difference