Senior Software Engineer Java/Full-Stack
Are you enthusiastic about green energy thriving worldwide? We are, too. That’s why we’re building a collaborative global intelligence platform for wind energy.
Do you enjoy solving problems with code? Do you love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions? Can you play nice with both humans and machines? Then maybe you’re the one to help us shape our highly ambitious and rapidly growing venture from its very beginning.
As the leading Senior Software Engineer at Pexapark, you are responsible for building our platform – from architectural considerations to implementation.
- An international team of experienced entrepreneurs and renewable energy professionals
- An ever-changing, inspiring environment and opportunity to grow globally with the platform
- The ability to offer you an equity stake in our company
- A modern office 10 minutes from Zurich HB
- Experience in covering all functional aspects with tests, integrating continuously, deploying automatically, and you really care about maintaining the quality of your code
- A start-up spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results
- The ability to mobilize team members and lead with outstanding communication and presentation
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with great attention to detail and quality
- At least 3 years working experience in similar role
- A degree in computer science from FH/University/ETH
- A good sense of humour
To become part of our team, please tell us why you would like to join and send your resume via the link below. Please also include your answers to the following questions:
- What piece of software have you written for yourself and used the most?
- What makes working for a start-up attractive to you?
- What’s the thing in your professional life that you’re most proud of?
We are looking forward to your application!