Senior Product Manager – Fintech
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager who will have full ownership of our payments platform, and our checkout process; turning it into a strategic product that drives customer and business value. If you want to develop and further scale a key product area while creating impact for both the business and the customer, read on.
The role will give you:
As the Product Manager for Fintech, you own the vision, strategy and execution of our payment experience across our site for customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders. Our payment platform is on course to process billions of Euros in the next few years. For this key part of our marketplace there are many opportunities from meeting local customer expectations per market, to integrating new business requirements, to ensuring best-in-class stability and performance for the business – including compliance and fraud management. To drive this, you will lead a team of engineers, data scientists and designers and work closely with Finance and other Product teams.
- Set the vision and strategy for Payments, Fraud and Checkout flow and work with Finance and Tech to create metrics and targets to measure success
- Gather requirements, analyze growth opportunities, and align operational, technical, and business goals
- Optimize conversion of the check out funnel and actively leverage the check out to drive sign up, cross-selling etc
- Work with third-parties like acquirers, fraud tools, and other payment-related services to build reliable and valuable integrations
- Prioritize efforts based upon data to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Clearly communicate rationale for trade-offs or changes in priority to all stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering and data science to ensure successful delivery of the product and features
- Represent the Fintech mission, both successes and failures, to Product and Engineering leadership and the wider company
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in previous roles, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Excellent project management skills with evidence of delivering complex initiatives
- Good data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from data sets
- Strong product sense, demonstrating how they have shaped products to meet the customer need or making trade-offs that were grounded in customer or business reasoning
- Ideally some experience with customer payment processes and check out flows and familiarity with financial regulations and limitations
- You have seen wins and you have failed, but most importantly you have learned something each time.
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Monthly hackdays and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Pizza Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Sounds like you? Please apply through this link: https://careers.getyourguide.com/positions/1567296/?gh_jid=1567296&gh_src=6ed843a51 We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, you can check out our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!