IMTF Group, established since 1987 in Switzerland, is a global leader in software and IT services for banks and financial institutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for Onboarding & Client Lifecycle Management, KYC, Secure Document Management, Anti-Financial Crime, AML Compliance and Information Protection. Our emphasis is on the automation of administrative processes and the management of corporate information and knowledge.
To strengthen our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) development team based in Givisiez, we are looking for a
Senior Java Developer Full-stack (m/f)
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of complex JAVA EE applications
- Assuring quality of the developed code
- Writing technical documentation for the developed components
- Maintenance and refactoring of existing software
- University Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of JPA2, Hibernate, JMS, EJB3
- Knowledge of web development frameworks like JSF2, JQuery
- Knowledge of Web services (Rest, SOAP)
- Experience with JBoss or Wildfly application server
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server DB
- Fluent in spoken and written English (French and/or German is a plus)
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Challenging but exciting environment and responsibilities
- Very autonomous and client focused function
- International and multi-cultural team
- Modern working place in a pleasant building, easily reachable near Fribourg
Any interest to join a dynamic international team?
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: Claude Richard, Head of Engineering
We look forward to receiving your full application.