Hi! We are Ginetta!
We craft meaningful experiences to create real value for people and businesses. As a leading digital company, we work at the intersection of business, design and technology. We consult and support our clients all the way from a viable strategy, to beautiful designs, to high-performing software.
We leverage state-of-the-art technologies to build outstanding products for our users. Simplicity, modularity and reusability are some of our core values.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will set up, architect, and implement complex websites and responsive applications from the ground-up. You are keen to share software engineering and coding best practices with fellow engineers and developers, offer advice and support their growth.
You will work closely with talented designers to build modular design systems as a foundation for top-notch user interfaces. A deep appreciation for human-centred design is key.
You aim at perfection but you are pragmatic too. “First things first” is the way you think. The ability to determine and stick to priorities at feature and implementation level is paramount.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, ready to challenge requirements and ask the kind of questions that lead to clarity. The ability to break down problems as well as strong analytical skills will make you successful in this role. At Ginetta we put people first. Empathy and kindness are core values not just when we interact but also when we write code.
- You know what it takes to write high quality software and robust code that reflects consideration for both end users and fellow developers.
You care deeply about code quality, perform code reviews regularly, and you are able to communicate complex technical thoughts in an easy and clear way.
- At any given time, you can make technical decisions within a project and justify your choices. You have a profound understanding of the project tech stack and you can dig deep into any area of the codebase with confidence.
- You have sound knowledge of frontend frameworks such as React, Vue or Angular. Your tools are Git, CSS preprocessors, bundlers and task runners.
- You can fetch data via REST with your eyes closed.
- Experience with Flutter, Electron, Svelte, Node, mobile or backend development are great additional assets. Fluency in Typescript is a big plus.
- You have worked with agile methodologies and you are used to delivering progress regularly for early and frequent user tests and demos to stakeholders.
- You worked in cross-functional teams ideally including designers. You are comfortable with CI/CD practices and have experience with unit and e2e tests.
To thrive in this role, you are able to anticipate technical, scope or progress related roadblocks and collaborate with the team to find solutions. You are driven, passionate, daring, and willing to keep learning and experimenting.
- You worked 3+ years as a frontend engineer or developer, architected complex web-based frontends, and solved a broad range of diverse challenges preferably on several projects.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering, or any related field; alternatively, you worked for 5+ in frontend development and can show a portfolio of awesome products and code you are proud of.
You don’t entirely match all the requirements but you share our mindset, have great motivation and a solid technical background? We would love to hear from you! We look forward to receiving your application in English.
We are a socially responsible company with teams in Switzerland and Portugal. We strive to provide a work environment that contributes to the well-being and personal growth of each employee. We offer flexible working hours, a budget for professional training and personal development, healthy lunch, 2 months additional parental leave, monthly profit sharing and many more benefits.
We optimise your working life so you can focus on giving your best.