Your duties / core responsibilities
- Taking over responsibility over a module inside our camera tracking framework.
- Exploring algorithmic improvements and learning optimized parameter sets.
- Improving test coverage.
- Adding new performance metrics to our existing benchmarking systems.
- Increasing robustness of our camera tracking in diverse scenarios.
- Finding and optimizing performance bottlenecks.
- Improving live UI controls for operators of our system.
- Collaborating with testing and operations teams to ensure good usability and high reliability of our end-to-end system.
- A dynamic, fast-growing environment with many possibilities for further development.
- A highly motivated, interdisciplinary, multi-cultural team with focus and vision.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours in an appealing work environment in our new HQ in Glattbrugg/ZH.
- MSc/PhD in computer science, visual computing, or related technical field.
- Detailed knowledge in image processing, computer vision and multi view geometry.
- Several years of Experience in camera tracking algorithms in real-world applications with a focus on speed and efficiency.
- Experience in the field of SLAM, object retrieval or optical flow is a plus.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in C++.
- Know-how in GPU computing (CUDA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with modern software development processes including agile methodologies, testing, and continuous integration is a plus.
Please send your detailed CV and a concise motivation letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: Swiss or EU-27/EFTA citizen.