Groundbreaking virtual advertising solutions uniqFEED is a computer vision specialist organization based in Zurich. Our software-based solution enables augmenting live television broadcast content with virtual advertisements on top of real perimeter boards. To cover new markets and applications, we are expanding our team. For our headquarters in Glattbrugg, Zurich we are seeking a Scientific Software Engineer / Visual Computing (80-100%).
Your duties / core responsibilities
- You will work on a module responsible for making augmented reality indistinguishable from reality for the viewers of sports events broadcast world-wide.
- Prototype, optimize, and implement state-of-the-art real-time algorithms at the confluence of computer vision and computer graphics.
- Estimate, simulate and reproduce visual effects such as shadows, illumination and weather changes.
- Add new performance metrics and make the code run faster.
- Collaborate with UI/UX, testing, and operations teams to ensure good usability and high reliability of our features while maintaining high-quality service delivery.
- You will try and implement your own ideas in the final product.
- A dynamic and fast-growing environment with many possibilities for further development.
- A highly motivated, interdisciplinary, multi-cultural team with focus and vision.
- A team that understands that high-moral and positive work culture is the best way to cultivate high-productivity.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, flexible home-office, and an appealing work environment in our new HQ in Glattbrugg/ZH.
We are looking for a C++ software engineer with experience in computer vision/machine learning/computer graphics to work on cutting-edge algorithms for virtual advertising.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in computer science, visual computing, or related technical field.
- Good knowledge and at least 2 years of experience in C++ is required.
- Good knowledge in image processing or computer vision is required, ML/DL is a plus.
- Experience productizing real-time image-based algorithms is a plus.
- Experience with design patterns, algorithms, software architectures is a plus.
- Experience with opencv, openmvg, eigen, cuda, sse, avx is a plus.
- Experience with agile methodologies, testing, continuous integration is a plus.
Please send your detailed CV and a concise motivation letter/email to: email@example.com.
Requirements: Swiss or EU-27/EFTA citizen.