EnableMe empowers partners to develop and set up country specific online information portals, communities and services for people with disabilities and chronic illnesses. We aim for an inclusive society where people with disabilities are naturally integrated and active, where they are represented and can therefore contribute to society and to the common well-being of all.
We believe having access to the right and relevant information can transform people’s lives. Our vision is to enable more than 1 billion people affected by or linked to disabilities to help themselves or the people around them. To support this ambition, we are looking for a product owner that is the liaison person between IT, business and our partners.
Product Owner (80-100%)
- Together with various project-managers you are responsible for translating and aligning the business-needs with IT-products and development-roadmaps
- Work with project-managers on building specifications and mockups
- Coordinate trainings and onboardings with our partners
- Standardise, improve and enforce processes
- Continuously assessing working methods and making recommendations for improvement
Your Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management, Project Management, Delivery Management or Scrum Master role
- Experience with software development, especially web is mandatory
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational and analytical skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out arguments in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Entrepreneurial, self-started, get things done attitude
- Based in the EU-region
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is optional
- Experience in scaling online communities is a plus
What we offer:
We are a young, global and dynamic team with the aim to maximize our societal impact. We offer an environment where everyone is driven by the common ambition to make the world a more equal and inclusive place. Working for us would allow you to operate at the forefront of disability inclusion developments and form diverse connections across the social and private sectors. Our physical offices are currently located in the city centre of St. Gallen, our team is global. You can work with us from anywhere and manage your time flexibly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prefer diverse teams. We encourage you to apply especially if you contribute to diversity of any kind.