Join us to push the state of the art of what is possible with just a browser.
- Work together in a team of designers, developers, and fellow product engineers on implementing new API features
- Advocate innovative cartography and powerful geospatial workflows
- Create compelling product samples, blogs, documentation, and tutorials to showcase new features
- Design, create and maintain 2D/3D GIS datasets which the team uses for development and testing
- Reproduce, report, and manage bugs found through in-house testing or reported by customers
- Connect and collaborate closely with our other Zurich teams (ArcGIS Scene Viewer, Urban, CityEngine, XR and Unreal Engine) and our colleagues in the California HQ to improve the API
- 2+ years of industry experience in building geospatial, 3D, or web applications
- Solid ArcGIS or other geospatial technology experience
- Good intuition for the aesthetics and technical aspects of information visualization
- Passion for quality, detail oriented and knowledge on how to break software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in cartography, geography, computer science or a related field
- Experience in quality assurance, test strategies, test automation, and developing test scripts
- Experience with writing technical documentation
- 3D graphics background (e.g., knowledge of polygonal data structures, WebGL, shaders, etc.)
- Knowledge of the agile software development processes and methodologies
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.