TestingTime.com – The world’s first online test user recruitment service.
Our B2B startup supports UX designers, product managers and user researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, SBB, SRF, AXA, UBS and trivago in collecting real-life, applicable user feedback faster and more cost-effectively. Our service is based on a pool of more than 300,000 test users.
TestingTime needs reinforcement. As our UI/UX expert, you are responsible for the holistic look & feel of our brand, products and services. You ensure consistency across all interfaces and our branding. By taking ownership of our design system, you will evolve our current UIs to the next generation. By delivering pixel-perfect designs, hi-fidelity prototypes and visual designs, you will become a key part of the whole ideation and design processes. As part of the product team, you will be working closely together with our UX Designer, Product Manager, Engineering and Marketing Team as well as other stakeholders to develop and ship new features for our product, website or internal tools.
True to our vision: „A world full of happy users“ we also expect you to have a user-centered design approach – believing in the importance of good research, good UX, and good UI. In addition to your deep interest in User Experience methodologies, you will have to bring along creativity, curiosity and willingness to think outside of the box. With your passion, your well-organized and conscientious way of working you will be a crucial part in our team’s success. At TestingTime you will be holding the flag for great UI and you will be the one defining our user interface strategy for the years to come.
This job is for you if:
- you have at least 2+ years of professional work experience in user interface design for web or/and mobile applications
- you love to create visual concepts, micro-interactions and high fidelity prototypes (Sketch, InVision, …) and you are passionate about implementing them in a holistic user experience
- you have strong visual design skills – an eye for aesthetics and for the small details – paired with a good understanding of typography, color management, content architecture and intuitive layouts
- you have experience working with a modular design system and are not afraid to take its ownership
- you have excellent written and spoken English and/or German skills (French is a plus)
- A workplace in the heart of Zurich.
- A well financed startup with enough resources to implement great ideas.
- The opportunity to personally get involved in one of the top 20 Swiss startups and make a difference.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of digital product experts.
- An environment where you can make an impact and own your projects, with direct feedback from our team and customers.
- We laugh a lot, we share and discuss our successes and failures to learn from each other.
- Development opportunities, coaching & further education.