Coople is a European technology company. Founded in 2009 by the award-winning Swiss entrepreneur Viktor Calabrò, Coople operates the largest on-demand staffing platform in the world. Coople’s algorithm matches workers looking for shift-based or hourly work with companies that require these workers, this enables most of the roles on our platform to be filled within just a few hours. The Product & Development team is looking for a Digital Product Designer to join our team in Zurich or in London on a full-time basis. As a Product Designer at Coople, you will be working as part of a scrum team, collaborating on ideas, sketching up new ideas and supporting the demands of a rapidly iterating team. You will drive problem solving and innovative solutions for specific teams and follow the design process. You’ll drive a deeper understanding of user needs, crystallize many solutions to challenges, qualify low fidelity concepts, test high fidelity solutions, and iterate on successful experiences. Other responsibilities:
- Working with cross-functional teams, collaborating with Designers, Copywriters, Managers, Sales teams from ideation to execution
- Presenting creative design solutions to stakeholders, defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Ability to translate business and product requirements into UX deliverables in all stages of the product lifecycle
- 3 to 5 years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
- You are up-to-date with all current design technologies/trends and developments for digital products
- You’re able to work independently, while checking in with your manager to solve problems and update project statuses
- Fluent in English both spoken and written, German is a strong plus
Furthermore, you are able to:
- Work with cross-functional teams, collaborating with Designers, Copywriters, Managers, from ideation to execution
- Present design solutions to stakeholders, defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Translate business and product requirements into UX deliverables in all stages of the product lifecycle
What we offer: Are you ready to take on a challenging role in a young and rapidly growing digital enterprise? Does it sound interesting to help build the future of our Product Design Team, within an open, informal and positive work environment? Then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to provide more information about the position.