Product Designer (m/w, 100%)
The Product & Development team is looking for a digital Product Designer to join our team in Zurich on a full-time basis. As a Product Designer at Coople, you will be working as part of a scrum team, collaborating on ideas, sketching up new ideas and supporting the demands of a rapidly iterating team. You will drive problem solving and innovative solutions for specific teams and follow the design process. You’ll drive a deeper understanding of user needs, crystallize many solutions to challenges, qualify low fidelity concepts, test high fidelity solutions, and iterate on successful experiences.
The ideal candidate will showcase a track record of clear and tangible results within product companies or agencies. You have a strong bias for action; your desire to investigate ambiguity is matched only by your drive to start moving towards your goal. You have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, interaction design or a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a product designer, interaction designer, UX designer, or a comparable user experience profession
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs across desktop and mobile devices
Furthermore, you are:
- Comfortable in best practices for mobile-first design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Able to create a wide range of prototypes suitable to fluidly changing testing needs. Simple concepts, paper prototypes to clickable, high-fidelity testing artifacts.
- Experienced in driving the design process from start to finish — requirements, conceptual design, validation, testing, optimization, and iteration.
- Open to adapting and experimentation with new creative processes.
- Not afraid to challenge and educate our stakeholders.
- Experience on working with Design Systems will definitely be a plus.
What we offer:
Are you ready to take on a challenging role in a young and rapidly growing enterprise? Does an open, informal and positive work environment sound interesting to you? Then please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to provide more information about the position.