We are looking for a talented digital product designer to join our design team and help us create beautiful experiences for our cutting edge products.
10 signals you’re the right candidate for us
- You’re a natural collaborator and enjoy working with a cross-functional team
- You’re a good communicator
- Your open to criticism and prioritise empathy for customers above your ego
- You are an active listener with an inquisitive mind
- You don’t fear complexity and can simplify complex problems
- You are a critical thinker, capable of visualising solutions before they are built
- You take responsibility for documenting mental models, patterns, and components
- You have a good eye for detail
- You’re an efficient designer and know when to be lean and when to be rigorous
- You have a good sense of humour and want to work hard but enjoy your day’s work
What we do
Altoo is a Swiss Fintech based in Zug. We are a team of 22 highly skilled software engineers, experienced investment specialists and experts in digital customer experience.
Altoo is reimaging how our users view and interact with their wealth and looking at this industry with fresh eyes gives us some big, fun and interesting problems to solve. We are committed to solving problems in the most elegant way we can. This commitment to elegant design has given us not just a stand out product but access to great toolsets, highly scalable infrastructure and the standout developers to bring your design to life.
What we are looking for
- A passionate advocate of human-centered design driven by a strong desire to design and ship high-quality products and experiences that customers will love
- A minimum of 2 year’s professional experience in fast paced cross-functional teams, ideally in the finance industry
- You will hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in design, human computer interaction or have equivalent experience
- You have had experience in designing web based applications for both desktop and mobile
- Have a good working knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote or Powerpoint, and OmniGraffle or Visio.
- You will be an advocate of human-centered design and promote the voice of the user throughout the company
- You will work within a cross-functional team or on your own to ideate, design, document and test new product features or improvements
- You will collaborate with the design team, developers, and subject matter experts to develop and improve mental models, patterns and components
- You will take responsibility for your designs throughout the lifecycle of a product feature
- You will take a lead role in ideation workshops and turn insights into actionable design goals
- You will contribute to our shared knowledge library
If we have spiked your interest and you have a permanent work permit for Switzerland, then please contact us via email@example.com for an informal meeting. We don’t accept applications from recruiting agencies.