Mobile Developer iOS/Android
Unblu helps the world’s leading banks and insurance companies deliver an in-person experience online. We provide highly secure engagement and collaboration software, enabling financial institutions to enrich the digital experience of their clients.
By choosing a career with Unblu you choose to join a young, international and innovation-savvy company. We are a privately held Swiss company with our head office in Basel and are becoming an increasingly international business with offices in Sofia, London, Frankfurt, and NYC.
You are going to be based in our head office in Basel. We are currently 15 employees in R&D covering 10 countries and many languages. You will be working closely with your direct colleagues and product management.
You will be mainly responsible for the development of our mobile Android and iOS SDK’s that enables banks and insurances to integrate Unblu’s collaborative features like chat, calls, screen sharing, etc. into their own mobile apps. At the same time you will support the team building the core product.
- Design, develop, test and maintain the Unblu mobile SDKs for Android and iOS according to requirements
- Design and develop the interfaces between the core product and mobile devices
- Participate in architecture, design, effort estimation, implementation testing and documentation
- Closely work together with product management, design, and delivery teams
- Strong experience with Android and iOS (Java, Kotlin, Swift, WebViews)
- A university degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Fluent in English, verbal and written skills in German are a plus
- Additional skills that are very welcome: Objective-C, ReactiveX, Firebase, WebRTC, Kubernetes
To fill this challenging position, we’re seeking an experienced mobile developer who can lead our mobile Android and iOS SDK development as well as the integration into the core product.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate, who enjoys working in a team within a challenging, growing environment. You communicate openly and effectively with all groups, in particular with internal product management and your team members. You produce high quality work and results and you have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands and continuously seek improvements. You want to work in a fast-growing company and you appreciate complex and demanding tasks.
Make sure to have a look at our Glassdoor page too – it will give you more insights to what it is like to work for us.
Unblu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- An interesting and challenging role in the core product development team of the world’s leading live collaboration software manufacturer
- A high level of responsibility
- Work in a friendly, highly motivated and international team
- Choose your own tech equipment
- Competitive salary, 5 weeks holidays and flexible working hours
- Free coffee and weekly developer breakfast
- Our offices in Basel are next to the main railway station