Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This spirited team of about 20 is cosmopolitan as 10 nationalities are represented. As much as they’re personally diverse, they also are a multi- and cross-functional team made up of copywriters, designers, online marketers, front-end developers, event coordinators, and IT. Think of them as the bridge from the internal community of Frontify to the outside world. This curious, quick thinking and open-minded bunch all work toward the same goal – to spread the word of Frontify by showing just how great of a tool it really is.
As the backbone of our marketing team, you will be in charge of delivering planning, governance, and support functions to allow core marketing functions to focus on delivering value. You’ll be the sparring partner to our Marketing Lead.
– You’re a seasoned marketing veteran with at least 4 years of experience.
– You are no stranger to reporting, dashboards, funnel management and analytics, especially when it comes to understanding our customers and providing insights to stakeholders.
– You know how to get exceptional leads through management, nurturing, conversion and following the life cycle of our future clients.
– You’re a team player who can train and support others on new, internal processes as well as align your KPI’s with our Sales team.
– You never settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to best optimize and enhance marketing and sales efforts and their performance.
– You always have an eye out for the next best thing by evaluating new technologies and add-on applications.
– You’re an exceptional English speaker who thrives in an international environment.
– You can be described by your friends as friendly, approachable, and honest.
– Ideally, you have some background or experience in the tech world or have a willingness to learn.