At Propulsion Academy (https://propulsion.academy) located at Technopark Zürich, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping students make a smooth and fun transition to becoming software developers and data scientists.
With 300+ alumni, several corporate clients, and students working for a wide variety of companies, we are looking for a German/English-speaking Marketing Intern to help and work closely with the Multi-Channel Marketing Manager in:
- managing social media and digital advertising channels
- coming up with creative content and ideas for advertisements, including video
- improving the student and corporate acquisition process
- creating and nurture relationships with the local press
- representing Propulsion at Meetups and major events
We value motivated self-starters who want to make things happen over experience and fancy degrees. We also know that putting a job ad with a laundry list of requirements is not realistic when most of the skills for such a role are acquired on the job.
Nevertheless, we do have some requirements:
- Fluency in German, great spoken and written English
- Some type of marketing background, whether through basic academic or industry projects
- Flexibility, we are a startup where everyone wears different hats, but we are learning a lot along the way
- Dedication towards helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education? Send us your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s find out!