Ringier Innovation Lab is part of the Ringier International Technology and Data Unit. With the strong entrepreneurial culture, it drives the validation of ideas to get early market feedback with fast prototyping methodologies. The current focus is to build Connect+ Platform to boost the customer engagement for all the connected digital brands.
- You work with various datasets from different Ringier companies
- You choose, improve, and apply various methods from statistics, machine and deep learning technologies in order to solve business problems
- You model the data of our users, their interests and online journeys in order to serve the business demands, and enable the future business models
- You work closely with our data engineering team and other cross-functional teams to develop data driven prototypes, and support the deployment of your data pipelines or algorithms into the cloud-native production environment
- You communicate and visualize the value of data by describing the findings or the way how techniques work to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are looking forward to applying your academic background in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a comparable field to support our team
- You have worked with tracking and advertising technology stacks
- You have hands-on experience exploring large and heterogeneous real-world datasets
- You have a strong record in applying Machine Learning to real-world datasets in a productive environment and are familiar with the main ML frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Torch, XGBoost, LightGBM, etc.
- Experience in software development and confidence with developing the full ML model lifecycle from research to production ensuring aspects such as reproducibility and scalability (git, dvc, Docker, Kubernetes, TensorFlow Serving, etc.) is preferred
- You are happy to take the initiative and find answers with a careful, thorough, and structured approach.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application with your salary expectations.
Ringier AG is an innovative, digitalised and diversified Swiss media company operating in Europe, Asia and Africa. Its portfolio includes around 110 subsidiaries in the print, digital media, radio, ticketing, entertainment and e-commerce sectors and leading online marketplaces