In this interesting role as an IT Service Transition Manager, you are part of the IT Process & Business Management team at our Zurich headquarters. You are managing the transition of IT services throughout their entire service lifecycle. You are a key stakeholder in projects ensuring a smooth transition of IT Services and operational readiness. We are looking forward to your application.
- Improve and maintain a service-operating model for all IT services, including operating procedures, operating costs, roles and responsibilities as well as HR demand/supply & skillset
- Manage the transition of IT services throughout their entire service lifecycle (project to operation; change; sunset)
- Coordinate the IT Service Transition within projects, including Future Mode of Operation (FMO), operating procedures, roles & responsibilities, HR demand/supply & skillset
- Responsible for holistic reporting of IT service transitions Develop strong relationships with key stakeholder functions such as Change and Release Management, Test Management, Service Management, Support and Project Management
- University or technical college degree or comparable education
- At least three years of professional experience as IT Service Transition Manager or in a similar role, preferable in the financial sector
- Sound understanding of IT service transition, process management, IT service management process framework (ITIL) and IT project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to work with stakeholder at all levels
- Customer focused, service oriented and committed personality with a hands on mentality and the ability to work independently on multiple transitions in parallel
- Fluent in English and German
Here you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.
Here you will find more information about our Group.
Direct applications only can be considered.