In this interesting role as an IT Architect you are part of the IT Security & Architecture team at our headquarter in Zurich-Altstetten. You are responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a cost effective, robust, secure and state-of-the-art IT architecture which meets business requirements. Furthermore you ensure all IT solutions are aligned with IT architecture.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining a cost effective, robust, secure and state-of-the-art IT architecture which meets current and future business requirements
- Continuous IT architecture improvement from a technical and financial perspective and driving IT architecture evolution to meet future business demands
- Responsible for end to end IT solution design including the coordination of required subject matter experts across all IT domains
- Contributing to the innovation- and project agenda by ensuring technological alignment with IT architecture, technology and service/solution selection and technical vendor selection
- Developing business cases for IT architecture evolution and continuous improvement from a technical and financial point view (TCO & ROI)
- Developing project plans for IT architecture implementation and migration as well as IT solution integration
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in similar role of at least 5 years
- Extensive know how in IT architecture, IT networking & hosting and IT solution design as well as good knowledge in IT security and server engineering
- 1-2 year years experience in project planning, IT business case development and large-scale IT architecture transformation/migration
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team
- Service and customer oriented personality who quickly and easily adapts to changing situations
Direct applications only can be considered.