- You’ll work in challenging projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art technologies and tools
- You’ll optimise the conceptual and visual design of interfaces (web, mobile and desktop applications) and you’ll create an exceptional user experience
- You’ll support and advise the sales team in preparation and presentation of offerings and solutions
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with profound education (e.g. design-related academic degree) in interaction design with at least three years’ experience of analysis, design and implementation of UX projects. Furthermore, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You show flexibility and you are a team player.
Additionally, you are able to demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a good eye for aesthetics and attention to details in the design of UX solutions
- You are interested in working in close cooperation with customers for the definition and design of UX projects
- You show interest in sharing your knowledge as an expert in workshops
- Expertise in accessibility or usability engineering are desirable for this position
- Very good knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch and Axure
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the link below. Press the “apply” button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.