Join us to develop Switzerland’s best pension platform
Take this unique opportunity to shape and develop the pension platform of the future with us. Together, we will enable the Swiss population to better understand their retirement situation and to take control of tomorrow.
We offer you the possibility to realize this goal with our international, agile team. You can expect challenging tasks from day one as well as a cool team who are highly motivated and have fun together. We maintain a modern tech stack with REST services, MongoDB, Java SpringBoot, Node and React. As a cross-functional product team, we work with an agile approach and are guided by the values of the Agile Manifesto and Software Craftsmanship.
- As a frontend developer, you will take our UI to the next level
- As a driving force, you can relate with our vision and have the desire turn it into reality
- As a team member you actively shape the team by bringing in fresh ideas and your personal style
- As an engineer with a DevOps mentality, you support the team by contributing to solution design, development and technical support
- As an achiever, you take responsibility and implement tasks independently
- As a developer in our full stack team, you will help shape the design and architecture and ensure that our platform is continuously improving
Your capabilities and talents
- Deep understanding of React/NodeJS
- Several years of experience as a frontend software developer
- Team player with an open mindset for new things who enjoys agile work
- Experience with modern architectures, MicroServices, REST, Java SpringBoot
- Test automation, agility, DevOps, CI/CD, clean code are a matter of course
- Since you will be working in an international team, you are fluent in English or German
- Experience with cloud technologies like Docker and Openshift is a plus
Around 600 software and system developers work for AXA in Switzerland and are developing tomorrow’s technology inhouse. To do this, we are also working in global teams and networks. Our agile product teams organize themselves and work independently where they are responsible for everything from A to Z. Our tasks include programming, integrating the latest tools and arranging hackathons.
Please contact for any questions you may have regarding this open position Angela Capaul via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org