Frontend Engineer – Partner Technology
We are looking for a motivated Frontend Engineer to help develop the next generation of our products with leading partners in the travel and tourism industry. If you want to create a product that revolutionizes how customers experience their destinations, read on!
With over 400 employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences. Our product and technology change the way travelers find, book and enjoy activities.
The Partner Technology team creates awesome travel products by combining the services of selected partners, such as airlines and hotels, with GetYourGuide’s marketplace of tours and activities. Allow travelers to book an Eiffel Tower ticket while on the plane to Paris, or get picked up for a guided bicycle tour straight from the accommodation!
- Drive business results by delivering technical solutions in a cross-location team
- Think at scale and have touchpoints at all levels of our technology stack
- Build compelling custom integrations with well-known travel industry brands
- Iterate quickly and apply A/B testing to optimise for the best user experience
- Work alongside a diverse set of stakeholders both inside and outside the company
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Ability to turn ideas into fast, reliable and maintainable code
- Motivated team player who learns quickly through being hands-on
- Customer-centric prioritization and data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Proficient at building apps with Node.js and Koa or PHP and Symfony
- Working knowledge of frontend frameworks and toolchains such as Vue.js and Gulp
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience managing external stakeholders
- Build a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English with employees from over 50 nationalities
- Beautiful, brand new office in downtown Zurich
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Virtual stock options
- Annual external training budget
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com.