As part of the Software Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for the planning, specification and implementation of internal and public facing web applications related to our payment services. Your creativity and technical expertise will be used for creating new and improving existing products with a strong focus on usability, stability, performance and security.
- Planning, specification and implementation of web applications
- Maintenance and further development of web applications
- Professional education in information technology
- Fluent in german and english
- Proactive and great learning aptitude
- Great sense of responsibility and security awareness
- Ideally between 20 and 40 years old
- Experience with React.js, HTML, CSS, Node.js, Webpack, Git
- Optional: experience with charting libraries (e.g. D3.js), Redux, server-side rendering, UX, SEO, CI/CD, technical writing, agile software development
What we offer:
- A motivated, young team with deep knowledge in software engineering
- Attractive work conditions
- Office in the heart of Zürich, close to public transport
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy.