We are looking for a madly skilled frontend developer (m/w) – 100%.
OUR JOB OFFER
You see it this way: Design and technology need to embrace each other carefully, dearly and intimately. In the digital world, one cannot be without the other.
You understand the importance of the details in motion, interactivity and performance. Of yourself you are expecting not less than building brilliant and functionally perfect web experiences that make the digital world a more beautiful place. Yet you are humble because you know, the key to the superior lies within collaboration.
As this is an intermediate position you should bring at least 1 year of experience in web development and technologies to the table. Here\\\’s a list of technologies you should have heard of and should be able to use:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 + Sass
- Yarn / npm
Additionally, the following technology knowledge is a bonus:
- vue.js / nuxt
- GraphQL / json:api
- Living Styleguides
For this position on-site work in Basel but also remote work in the EU is possible. As always for remote workers it should be possible to join the team on-site once a month and during crunch times. The job offer is for a full-time job. If this sounds interesting to you drop us a note at email@example.com and include the following:
- If you have an online portfolio please attach it.
- Do you work in open source? Please attach your Github account.
- Active on StackOverflow? Tell us your account.
- We love details and animations – what can you show us?
HECK IS WONDROUS
Wondrous is a leading digital agency in Basel, Switzerland. We focus on great user experience design, state-of-the-art frontend implementations and rock solid backends in Drupal 8. They say, home is where the heart is. Our hearts beat for WONDROUS and our unique city. We really hope this makes your heart beat faster as well because that is the place you would be working from – at least in the beginning.
- Only the newest and best hardware is good enough for you to work with.
- An awesome office, where one can feel the spirit of great design and love for detail is a given.
- We celebrate our great team spirit and believe that personal development is as important as professional development.
- This is why we encourage you in joining meetups, speaking at conferences, attending workshops and visiting other companies and pay for it!
- We organise many company & friends events like ski-weekends, BBQs, and of course the traditional «Swiss Apéro».
- We brought the fantastic #dxmeetup Basel into this world and have to admit that we are the tiniest bit proud.
- Everyone needs a break. Clean your head by playing table tennis, Fifa on PS4, virtual reality games on a fantastic gaming machine with an HTC Vive or giving it everything you have in our weekly football training session…
- …or just chillax with free coffee, tea, fruits and ice cream.
Other than that, of course you get paid and and of course you can work from home or remotely; up to 40% a week or upon alignment with your team.
We think it’s time for us to meet!