TestingTime.com – The world‘s first automated test user recruitment platform
With our B2B startup, we support UX designers and market researchers from well-known companies such as Zalando, SBB, SRF, AXA, UBS, trivago to get fast and unbiased user feedback. The core of our service is a pool of over 90,000 test users and a fully automated candidate matching system.
We are looking for a frontend engineer (100%) who will shape the future of our automated recruitment system with his/her experience, enthusiasm and unstoppable aim to reach perfection. You will evolve the web application specifically in the frontend part, but will also be at hand in other areas.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Attention to detail is your daily mantra
- You speak CSS fluently
- Interest in user interfaces, user experience, visual design
- You like code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc)
- Optional: Experience in Java, Play Framework & MongoDB
- Modern technology stack
- Agile development process with weekly releases
- You get a chance to be 100% involved and shape things the way you love
- Versatile and fast moving team
- An office right in the heart of Zurich
- Occasional evening beer with the team