Frontend developer (Blockchain Project)
- Responsible for frontend development. Currently this includes our real-estate platform (decentralized application) and company website
- Responsible for implementing clean, simple user interfaces and experiences and working with our designers to bring mockups to life!
- At least 2 years of work experience as a software engineer with a focus on frontend and a portfolio of projects to show
- Pragmatic programmer who keeps things simple and focuses on solutions that deliver core value
- Experience with AWS/cloud services and infrastructure, especially serverless architectures
- Has a solid track record of developing and shipping secure websites/web apps at scale
- Knowledge of the full-stack, has a well rounded understanding of frontend and backend (you will integrate with our backend via REST API, libraries)
- Strong with databases (both sql and noSQL) and in general working with data
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Fluent in English
- Technical writing (please include technical blog posts, white-papers, etc… you’ve written)
- An active GitHub repo (please include links to popular repos you’ve created)
- Contributor to a framework or open source project (ie Vue, an npm module, a plugin, etc…)
- German (native or fluent)
Please reach out to us and let us know which programmer(s) had the most influence on how you code today!
We are currently 100% focused on the development of our DApp and a solid legal framework with our legal partner. Are you qualified and up for a big challenge? Submit your resume today.